About the Campaign:
Combining in-depth research led by The New Tropic and Whereby.Us with a vibrant storytelling and events campaign, we started first by re-educating locals about the many improvements and resources created by Miami-Dade Transit to improve the ridership experience and rider-ride relationship. A series of creative videos, new in-car/bus designs surrounding positivity, interactive art contests, and pop-up events were the leading tools we used to boost morale around riding public transportation in Miami.
- Transit Loves the Arts - a bus wrap competition that saw over 500 entrees and gave 20 local artists the chance for their work to use buses as their canvas for all the city to admire.
- Miami's Never Moved Like This - a positivity-inspired video and editorial campaign seeking to educate riders on the Transit Tracker App, new developments and improvements, and more.
- Sounds from the Underground - a pop-up event with a secret location only divulged day-of and through the Transit Tracker App, urging attendees to download and interact with the new interface.
- Metro Mondays - A weekly pop-up coffee shop with a local coffee roaster handing out free coffee to riders at different Metro Rail stops.
- Music - We partnered with the 21st-century orchestra, Nu Deco, to re-compose the "oncoming train" jingle at the Government Center Metro Rail Station, the city's highest trafficked stop.
More big announcements in Miami-Dade Transit! They've updated their Transit Tracker app to now include awesome features to help you navigate the system easier. Did they say free Easy Cards with 7-Day passes?#MiamisNeverMovedLikeThisProduced for Miami-Dade Department of Transportation and Public Works by The Prism Music Group & The New Tropic
Posted by Prism Creative Group on Tuesday, August 2, 2016